I did make a second attempt to bring it back to normal, but to no avail. I have followed your suggestions and I now seem to have lost the maps completely, a map appears briefly when turned on then disappears, leaving just the car on a plain screen.Followed your earlier suggestion, hold screen top right whilst turning on, got message (booting)left outside for half hour etc.
This week, we're taking a look at the process of updating the map data on Garmin's Nuvi line of portable navigation devices.
Problem "Enabling Bluetooth" on nuvi 360 Hello guys, I bought Nuvi 360 couple of months ago and configured bluetooth on my 360 to work with my Sony Ericsson phone. If the "Bluetooth Firmware Update..." (or similar text) appears in your list, select this update and agree to term of service, and have the updater load the firmware onto your device. I tried a 2nd phone to make sure the problem was with the Nuvi.
It was working just fine and I was able to dial out and recieve calls while driving using my GPS but just couple of days ago the bluetooth functionality stopped working. A few days later, I got the "Enabling Bluetooth"... A few days later, I got the "Enabling Bluetooth" hang. I already tried factory resets and had the latest firmware on the Nuvi so the web updater didn't help.
You will have to get the unit repaired where Garmin will reload the firmware in the unit.
In some cases they even do it remotely through internet or by sending you a Disc.
Here's what happens: When I click on the settings- I see the "Bluetooth" option as "Disabled". =========The complete solution - user reset is NOT necessary: Whenever I purchase a new electronic device, the first thing I do is update the firmware. =========The complete solution - user reset is NOT necessary: Whenever I purchase a new electronic device, the first thing I do is update the firmware. I followed the advice on this page, but "Bluetooth Firmware Update" would not appear in the webupdate list.1. Going through the engineering screen and reinstalling the bluetooth firmware seems to have worked.